Change The Game
Open Innovation Challenge
Johan Cruijff Arena Amsterdam
Improving the fan experience
The Johan Cruijff Arena is organizing a large open innovation program, aimed at tech and service companies. The goal is to come up with new concepts that can improve the involvement of visitors and fans at home in large-scale events in the Johan Cruijff Arena in Amsterdam, home base of the football club Ajax. The event calendar of the stadium also includes concerts and dance festivals. This challenge will result in joint development of a number of promising solutions, in which you get a (launching) customer. Together we will tailor your solution for our context.
Do you want to grab this chance to test and scale your solution in the largest stadium in the Netherlands, and benefit from over 50.000 fans visiting? Read on, and see if there is an area that fits your company.
The program focusses on 5 specific topics:
• Do you have a solution to stimulate fans to arrive earlier and/or stay longer at the stadium?
• Do you have a solution that can help optimize seat allocation and/or secondary ticket sales?
• Do you have a solution that can make the journey to and in the stadium as personal as possible?
• Do you have a solution that allow fans to fully experience the event and capture more moments that matter?
• Do you have a solution that allows fans to participate and enjoy an event remotely?
We aim to select 30 innovative companies to participate in a fieldlab in the Johan Cruijff Arena. Additionally, you can benefit by finding a launching customer and leveraging the vast network of the Johan Cruijff ArenA and partners to accelerate your business development. You can find more information here.
• Possible compensation for development costs during fieldlab
• Possible technology and business advice from partners;
• Access to the Johan Cruijff Arena stadium, its facilities and its data - as smart fieldlab - to further develop your service or product;
• Active communication by Johan Cruijff Arena about new services/products both online and on stadium- or event related conferences worldwide to support scaling of the initiative;
• Opportunity to demonstrate the initiative to start with the Sports Analytics Conference 2019 (500+ attendance) in May 2019.
Please submit your solution at www.changethegame.eu.
MediaMatters © 2023